From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 05:19:41 GMT

On 5/10/12 9:50 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I think the recommended approach is when importing the project, you don't
>> copy it to the workspace subfolders, you leave it in the source tree (which
>> you hopefully downloaded into a folder tree without spaces)
>
> If you import it from SVN within FB (which is what I would assume most people
> would do) that's not an easy option.
>
> Just mentioning this in case anyone else runs into it. You can change the
> default folder but because of FlashBuilder insistence of not allowing projects
> to be nested inside each other you run into a few issues of where to place the
> project.
>
> Finally if you're on OSX and have a FB project with workspace/project with no
> spaces with a clean checkout and have teh 3 environment variables set up the
> mustella tests will compile but not run.
What error do you get?  Did Ant main of the top level build.xml run
successfully?

> The final issue is that the flash debug player on OSX also has spaces in it
> name so you need to rename that and also rename paths inside it. (via right
> click show package contents)
It should be ok for the flash debug player to have spaces in its path.  Mine
is /Users/aharui/Work/flex/sdk/branches/4.y/in/player/11.1/mac/Flash\
Player\ Debugger.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash\ Player\ Debugger

On OSX, I only saw issues with mustella running mxmlc.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team