From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: index out of bounds without stack trace in Flashbuilder Debug window
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 16:34:30 GMT
Please use the Adobe forums for questions about using Adobe Flex.

On 5/9/12 12:32 AM, "Marc Loeb" <marc.loeb@bluesky-information.com> wrote:

Hi
I experience a
RangeError: Error #2006: The supplied index is out of bounds.
Followed by:
Main Thread (Suspended: Error: Error #2030: End of file was encountered.)

My issue is that there is no stacktrace shown the Flashbuilder debug window – just these
errors are shown and I do not know where it happens. My project is quite large so I cannot
go through each line of code. How to debug this – speaking how can I show this stacktrace?

Thanks!
Marc

--
Alex Harui