From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: What is AIR_HOME?
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 13:39:07 GMT
Relative paths should not be used for any of the new environment
variables.  They are used by the ant scripts at various levels of the Flex
tree so even if they work at the top-level they won't work at other levels.

I will fix the documentation to specify this and add more information
about what each variable should point to.

Carol