From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 17:15:43 GMT
Hi folks,

Adobe has donated the Mustella code.  It was checked in Tuesday and I finally got an overview
on the wiki at [1].
An enthusiastic volunteer is needed to create better documentation.

In the mustella folder you will find the following folders:
as3 – the ActionScript Test Steps and related classes
java – The java for the test engine
Assets – some shared media
tests – for now, a single folder of the Button tests

We are almost done with the sweep of the rest of the test media which required replacing fonts
and image assets, then we have to see how many tests are broken, then we’ll donate the rest
of the media.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Mustella+Overview

--
Alex Harui