From jude <>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Handling Adobe Binaries
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 01:06:55 GMT
NAL (not a lawyer) either but when I was working on music copyright issues
you could use copyright materials if you were granted permission from the
copyright holder. ie " may not reproduce, redistribute or otherwise
use any materials *without* the express written consent..." etc

Not sure if this was already mentioned but if Adobe is donating this
project, it would make sense for them to grant permission or a perpetual
license to, "use, modify and distribute files necessary to the project" as
they already have been... ...not sure if this was already mentioned.