From Christophe Herreman <christophe.herre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:29:51 GMT
Hi Justin,

I was able to reproduce the error you got. As I already suspected, this has
to do with the fact that the sdk source folders contain spaces.

I've raised a ticket and provided a patch. Let me know if this works for
you. I've tested this on Windows under Cygwin and was able to successfully
run the Mustella tests.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-60

regards,
Christophe