From Christophe Herreman <christophe.herre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preliminary release candidate of Apache Flex 4.8.0 (for developers only)
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 19:53:34 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the sources and tried to build them by running the default
goal on the root Ant script. I got the following errors:

- frameworks\projects\flash-integration\bundles\en_US is missing
- frameworks\projects\authoringsupport\libs is missing

After copying these from the trunk, the build worked fine.

It also seems like all of the shell scripts are missing in the bin
directory.

regards,
Christophe

--