From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex structure to be BMS compliant (was Re: Library Versions used in Flex SDK)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 19:50:13 GMT
I think IntelliJ will update quickly since they are
"maven-gradle-whatever-bms-oriented".
Flash Builder never took into account BMS, but they will update due that
technology requeriments....or are you saying that they will abandon Flex
development?

moreover...are you saying that we must stay with what we have now?
so...that's what we can expect for the future of flex? stay with the same
problems we ever had during all years? What kind of changes can we expect?
only cosmetic changes?

Michel, you and Alex were talking about agresive changes in the SDK...i.e:
a completely new set of flex components and arqutecture, isn't it?...so
changes like that will not obligate Adobe to update Fb in order to make it
Apache Flex compliant?

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología