From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex structure to be BMS compliant (was Re: Library Versions used in Flex SDK)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 14:22:13 GMT
Chris,

I think we actually are talking about two ways:

1) maintain the structure and use a tool (like you did) to transform the
sdk to maven compliant sdk.

2) change sdk structure to get directly a maven compliant sdk

IMHO the best way should be 2), since now is the right time to make
changes. Maybe just as soon as Apache Flex 4.8 sdk will be released, right?

Tools should change to make Apache Flex SDK compliant.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología