From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: blazeds
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:02:08 GMT
BlazeDS is not apart of the Apache Foundation at this time (neither as
a separate project, nor ours).  It is currently being hosted by Adobe
OpenSource on Sourceforge ( http://sourceforge.net/adobe/blazeds/wiki/Home/
 )

The owner of that project has been putting out the feelers to donate it to
the Apache Foundation, but that has not yet occurred (nor decided). There
is a possibility it may end up in this project, or it may end up as its own
project.

-Nick