From Avinash Narayanan <avinasha...@gmail.com>
Subject passing url as argument from one air application to another at startup of second air application
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 18:30:30 GMT
Hi Guys,

I'm in a desperate position. I need to pass a url in the argument when
launching an air application from another air application using
this<http://blogs.adobe.com/simplicity/2008/04/browser_api_and_user_events.html>
 however this <http://forums.adobe.com/thread/243678> says you can only
pass alphanumeric stuff plus =-: special characters. I've been searching
for hours without being able to figure this one out. also not able to
figure out how I can pass using flashvars since I don't have an url to
call, just appID. I can't use localConnection because well...they don't
want it. Any other way? encoding? #HELP!

Thanks
Avinash