From Avinash Narayanan <avinasha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: passing url as argument from one air application to another at startup of second air application
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 19:32:45 GMT
Hi Tink & Omar,

Thanks for that info. I had tried the escape(), encodeURI(),
encodeURIComponent()
but they add % which is also not allowed. The only spl. characters allowed
are :=- and " of course. However the Base64 encoder seems to be working
fine (no idea why since byte array wasn't?) but why remove the last '=' and
add it later on? didn't get that logic actually.

Thanks
Avinash Y