From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] source package questions
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 06:47:38 GMT
Alex, is the FLA File that you mention the one that has icons for
components / default image icon etc? I mean, it doesn't have any code,
right? If so, maybe we could redo it using SWFMill or similar? I kind of
suspected before this may be a problem.
Or, if not SWFMill, we could then have it as a SWF + images + an AS project
that compiles it, where SWFs / images would be just assets.
Besides, this would give us a chance to correct the ugly names of the
assets...

Best.

Oleg