From Left Right <>
Subject Re: What is AIR_HOME?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 22:01:41 GMT
I get download results on the first page, same on the second and third, and
I also get a tutorial on installing it (defunct), but none mentions
AIR_HOME, and I can't infer from any other documentation what was the
intent behind that name. If I google for AIR_HOME, I get results related to
air conditioning...

But It appears that either Ant doesn't do path expansion properly, or it is
some fault in the script itself, because if I call it like this:

$ env
AIR_HOME=../../4.6/airhome/ ant

then it "forgets" the ../../ in front of the 4.6.