From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Handling Adobe Binaries
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 23:12:05 GMT
For flash.* classes there seem to be only their constructors / some
rather innocuous pieces of code, but the ES code is entirely embedded there.
There's something difficult for me to understand though - what pieces of AS
code from playerglobal actually go into resulting SWF, and why that code is
there (because, obviously, most of it is not needed). What was the intent,
or was it just a mistake? (I won't be surprised if it was).

Best.

Oleg