From Left Right <olegsivo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing build
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 21:55:56 GMT
Not sure, you might've tried it already, but saying it just in case, there
are two useful tasks if you want to canonicalize the path:

<pathconvert targetos="win" property="FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER.win">
  <path location="${FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER}/../lib/player/
11.1/FlashPlayerDebugger.exe"/>
</pathconvert>

Or

<dirname property="FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER.dir" file="${FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER}
/../lib/player/11.1/FlashPlayerDebugger.exe">

I also think that the first one would reverse the slashes into "Windows
mode"... actually, from the time I built on Windows I can remember that
Windows will not handle a situation when there are both kinds of slashes -
which you might be seeing. So it would be better to use <pathconvert/>
because it would canonicalize the pathnames for every system.

Best.

Oleg