From Kit McCormick <kit.mccorm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blazeds
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 17:04:31 GMT
I commend the Apache Flex team for their response to this sort of
thing.  There is a core group of people here who are very, very
focused on putting out a public release of Apache Flex.

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Isn't this discussion sort of obsolete, to replace something that is not at all part
of Flex, in order to REplace something, it should initially be "placed"?

> Chris
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

project and I have nothing to complain about. We have their Enterprise Support package and
the response on issues is extremely fast and professional.