From Raju Bitter <>
Subject Re: Preliminary release candidate of Apache Flex 4.8.0 (for developers only)
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 13:02:09 GMT
Thanks for all the work you have done to create this preliminary
release. I have been upgrading the Flex SDK in OpenLaszlo to 4.6.0 in
the past weeks (the project had still been using 4.5.0), and did a
quick test run with Apache Flex 4.8.0: Everything seems fine, I can
build the OpenLaszlo SWF11 kernel, and the demo applications ran
without any problems.

I'll do more testing in the future. OpenLaszlo uses the Flex SDK to
compile an AS3 application - but even if we don't use MXML and the
Flex components, we can still help by identifying and reporting bugs.

View raw message