From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 18:25:25 GMT
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:59 AM, Tink <flex@tink.ws>

 wrote:

> > I would love to use that. Please let me know when you upload it to your
> > whiteboard.
> >
> > Om
>
> Committed here
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/whiteboard/tink/activity/
>
> Tink

Tink,

Thanks for putting it up.  I will take a look.

You mentioned earlier:

If you can re-create it in Flash, save as CS4, I can take a crack at
> exporting FXG from it.

I am currently working on cleaning up the app in terms of locale strings.
Once that is done, I can get going on skinning the app.  Can you please
work on exporting FXG from Tomasz's .fla file in the meantime?

Thanks,
Om