From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 19:26:28 GMT
I think it looks good.  Can we get assets as .fxg and .png assets instead
of a PSD file?  I dont have access to photoshop.

Can you also design a install badge with the same design theme in a couple
of different sizes?  The minimum size should be 215x100.  It would make a
great way to spread the word (like the Get Firefox campaign)
The assets for these could just be png files.

Thanks,
Om