From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:22:21 GMT
spark.components.BusyIndicator does exactly what you are describing.  In
fact, it draws the spokes in code as well.  So no need for a graphic.
Justin has pushed a change into the patch branch that moves the component
out of mobilecomponents.swc and put into spark.swc.

For now, I can add a dependency on mobilecomponents.swc to get that
component.  Later, when Justin's branch gets integrated, I will remove the
dependency.

In the future, someone can come up with a new skinnable version of
BusyIndicator as well.  That is for another day!

Thanks,
Om