From OmPrakash Muppirala <omup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 16:41:00 GMT
Wow.   Tomasz, this looks beautiful!

Justin, if you haven't started on this, I can start implementing it.
Please let me know.

I think it was also be cool if we made a badge installer that folks can put
on their websites, blogs, etc.

Which would be the best place to serve the installer from?  Someone's
personal space on apache.org?

Thanks,
Om