From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 18:06:28 GMT

> Can't we just use a BusyIndicator for the busy (progress) indicator?

BusyIndicator lives in mobilecomponents.swc.  I want to avoid adding the
whole swc as a dependency just for using the BusyIndicator component.

In fact, we discussed this issue on this list as well:
http://markmail.org/thread/p4yj6yfqp46dbmxu :-)

Tomasz can you please save out the FLA you used to create the SWF as CS4
> and upload it. I can then take a look at exporting FXG from it. We should
> then be able to remove the need for any SWF's.

Tomasz attached the cs4_fla file to the JIRA ticket here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-61?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Are you not able to access it?

Thanks,
Om