From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:53:33 GMT

> The graphic produced by Tomasz doesn't have spokes though, it was made up
> of circles. Not sure how close you need to match it.

I meant that if i use BusyIndicator, then Tomasz does not have to create an
asset for that.  The internals might be different, but the end result would
look close enough.  Unless Tomasz objects for the sake of visual
correctness :-)

> I do have an skinnable ActivityIndcator (I prefer the name activity as it
> can be used for other alternatives than just 'busy') that I can upload the
> my whiteboard if your interested in looking at it for use in this.

I would love to use that. Please let me know when you upload it to your
whiteboard.

Om