From OmPrakash Muppirala <omup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 16:05:11 GMT
Tomasz,

There is an animated 'progress indicator' that goes inside the small square
right?  A swf would be perfect for that.

Carol, are .fla files considered source?  If yes, can we simply check that
in along with the .fxg and .swf files?

I also plan to remove all the string literals in the app and load them from
resource bundles.  Once that is done it would be great to have people work
on various locales/resource bundles.

Thanks,
Om