From Roland Zwaga <>
Subject RIP Doug Arthur
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 19:04:22 GMT
Hey guys,

I just heard some terrible news on Twitter about Doug Arthur from his
colleague Tiffany (@TheOneTar), apparently Doug was having health problems
lately and was in and out of hospital for the past weeks. Sadly he passed
away last Saturday.

I only met Doug once at 360|Flex this year, but the person I met was a
sweet and fun guy who seemed to have his heart bolted in exactly the right
while I didn't get to him him better obviously, I feel very sad about
hearing of his passing.

I'm sure people on the list here knew him a whole lot better than I did, my
thoughts are with all of you guys and girls and especially the family he
left behind.

I have no deep words, all I can say is: This really sucks. Rest in peace

I'm gonna have a drink now...

Roland Zwaga
Senior Consultant | Stack & Heap BVBA

+32 (0)486 16 12 62 | |