From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex structure to be BMS compliant (was Re: Library Versions used in Flex SDK)
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 20:01:29 GMT
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Carlos Rovira <
carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

> moreover...are you saying that we must stay with what we have now?
> so...that's what we can expect for the future of flex? stay with the same
> problems we ever had during all years? What kind of changes can we expect?
> only cosmetic changes?

My only argument is to not try to make these changes during any of the
current branches. To expect any of the tools companies to change their
release cycles to output a patch that fixes the Flex framework integration
would be expecting way too much.

In the next framework rounds we can make many more of these changes and
tools companies will have the time to plan the change.

My 2 cents.

--
Jonathan Campos