From filippo dipisa <fili...@dipisa.net>
Subject Re: FalcoJs
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 17:52:01 GMT
So basically at the moment, everyone can start whatever and then the board
decides if integrate it into a candidate release or not, right?

Doing like that there could be a duplicate work, for example I could start
work on implementing Generic and maybe there is another team doing it.

How can I know what's going on?

Thanks for your help