From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Library Versions used in Flex SDK
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 12:59:51 GMT
Hi,

> well there actually is no change at all to Flex nessessary to use it in Maven, you only
have to provide metadata to each jar/swf/swc/swz in the SDK.
What's the metadata look like?

> The second thing needed would be someone to publish the SDK together with it's metadata
in a public repository (Ideally Maven Central).
Is that just the code or does it need a binary/compiled version of the code?

> Besides the ASDoc issues, I currently don't know of any pressing issues
I've had a decent look to ASDocs and have made a few changes to it so if you need help there
just ask.

>  be a good thing for the people maintaining Flex to also maintain its Metadata
So putting the metadata into the Apache Flex SVN repo would be a good start?

Thanks,
Justin