From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1335308 - in /incubator/flex/trunk: ./ frameworks/projects/advancedgrids/ frameworks/projects/airframework/ frameworks/projects/airspark/ frameworks/projects/authoringsupport/ frameworks/projects/automation/ frameworks/projects/automat...
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 13:17:03 GMT
Hi,

> I am not seeing this.  Mine builds cleanly.  I will try to figure it out
> when I get into work this morning.
It was a clean checkout so I'm guessing it's some sort of environmental issue - although exactly
what or how prevalent it is  I'm not sure/can't tell.

The task is creating/signing the RSLs so as a guess perhaps I'm missing the keys to sign the
RSLs? I'd be surprised if I was able produce "official" signed RSLs.

Thanks,
Justin