From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 10:32:33 GMT
Hi,

I made a couple of simple layout changes to the Apache Flex SDK to Flash Builder program.

Anyone with more design skills than me (ie most of you) want to have a go at improving the
layout?

Code can be found here (pull request pending):
https://github.com/justinmclean/MakeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder

I think a Apache Flex logo with an arrow point towards A Flash Builder logo might be a nice
touch?

Any legal implications re using either the "Flash Builder" logo in an application in an Apache
project?

Here's a screen shot.

And the install log console window:

Thanks,