From Justin Mclean <>
Subject Re: CI server
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 02:41:24 GMT

> Personally I don't think anyone should spend much time on this until we've
> settled on how we're going to end up building this for the first release.

Personally having the CI do a nightly build is still useful even if it's doing a "standard"
build rather than a release build. It would (for instance) of picked up the issue with yesterdays
build changes.

It should take minimal work to set up as a first pass the script is basically check out, set
env vars and run ant (baring any issues with the required downloads). Getting asdocs, mustella
tests etc etc to run as part of the CI may take some extra work but I wasn't thinking of doing
that as a first pass.

View raw message