From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella code checked in to SVN
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 04:50:13 GMT
Hi,

> I think the recommended approach is when importing the project, you don't
> copy it to the workspace subfolders, you leave it in the source tree (which
> you hopefully downloaded into a folder tree without spaces)

If you import it from SVN within FB (which is what I would assume most people would do) that's
not an easy option.

Just mentioning this in case anyone else runs into it. You can change the default folder but
because of FlashBuilder insistence of not allowing projects to be nested inside each other
you run into a few issues of where to place the project.

Finally if you're on OSX and have a FB project with workspace/project with no spaces with
a clean checkout and have teh 3 environment variables set up the mustella tests will compile
but not run.

The final issue is that the flash debug player on OSX also has spaces in it name so you need
to rename that and also rename paths inside it. (via right click show package contents)

Justin