From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: CI server
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 01:37:22 GMT
Hi,

> Is that because you think the CI server will need to download the
> prerequisites more than once?

Generally the process is the CI server checks out code form version control (SVN in this case)
and then runs a script (ANT in this case) to test the build.

Jenkins does have plugins (including those that can download files) but these are unlikely
to be installed(?) and Im not sure we have direct access to the build machine to install the
required downloads. Hopefully I get access soon and I'll look to see how it's set up and what
can be done.

Thanks,
Justin