From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: FalcoJs
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 04:08:12 GMT
Hi,

> I have to disagree about the no control part.  Mustella got partially in this week because
some of you wanted it done that way. I could drop the rest of mustella and start scrubbing
the falcon js code but I thought we agreed that a verification suite was more important.

I think most people would agree than we need JIRA import and the full Mustella tests in order
to move forward but having Falcon JS sooner than later would certainly be of interest to many
people.

Dare I ask if we have a rough idea of when the full Mustella tests might be donated? (weeks
away or months away?)

Thanks,
Justin