From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: need help improving flexmojos and flex-sdk integration?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 15:46:55 GMT
Ok .. this time responding to all :)

Well If there are no objections, I would continue my work on the migration tool and then contribute
that. This way at least Apache could start hosting the official releases of Flex in a way
others can actually use it.
Migrating the SDK itself would be something that would have to be discussed in the group,
but I am willing to do my share in the process.

Especially the ASDoc tool needs a complete rewrite, because this was what was causing most
trouble in the current Flexmojos version.

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service
Inhaber