From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject need help improving flexmojos and flex-sdk integration?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 09:57:40 GMT
Hi,

I just took over the development of flexmojos project from Velo, because he can no longer
spare the time to maintain the project. Currently I'm in the phase of updating flexmojos to
changes in the latest flex sdk and migrating all stuff from sonatype to https://flexmojos.atlassian.net
and setting up all the stuff that comes with it.

As now finally Apache has taken care of maintaining flex, I was hoping on some improvements
on the maven integration. I am willing to contribute.

While updating flexmojos to work with flex 4.5.1.21328 I have noticed quite a lot of issues
and will start adding them to your jira.

What are the current plans of making flex and maven like each other and how could I help in
making it happen?

Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]

C-Ware IT-Service