From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Mobile Retina
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 17:31:19 GMT
Charles,

There have been a few comments about Flex and Stage3D on the list... and I'm not sure if any
work is being done on such a port. More importantly, I'm not sure if this would be the best
place for a project of that nature to reside ( at least at this stage of Apache Flex ).

Have you run into any of these links?

http://madskool.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/drawing-madcomponents-with-stage3d/

http://cookbooks.adobe.com/post_Embed_Stage3D_content_inside_Flex_application_comp-19640.html

http://www.tricedesigns.com/2012/01/26/stage3d-flex-demo-w-source/

Each provides great insight into the capability and challenges of such an endeavor.

Cheers,

Rick Winscot