From "Marc Loeb" <marc.l...@bluesky-information.com>
Subject RE: index out of bounds without stack trace in Flashbuilder Debug window
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 06:34:25 GMT
Alright, thanks, so this forum is for development of flex only?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012 6:35
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: index out of bounds without stack trace in Flashbuilder Debug
window

Please use the Adobe forums for questions about using Adobe Flex.

On 5/9/12 12:32 AM, "Marc Loeb" <marc.loeb@bluesky-information.com> wrote:

Hi
I experience a
RangeError: Error #2006: The supplied index is out of bounds.
Followed by:
Main Thread (Suspended: Error: Error #2030: End of file was encountered.)

My issue is that there is no stacktrace shown the Flashbuilder debug window
- just these errors are shown and I do not know where it happens. My project
is quite large so I cannot go through each line of code. How to debug this -
speaking how can I show this stacktrace?

Thanks!
Marc

--
Alex Harui