From "Marc Loeb" <marc.l...@bluesky-information.com>
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 07:32:06 GMT
Hi

I experience a

RangeError: Error #2006: The supplied index is out of bounds.

Followed by:

Main Thread (Suspended: Error: Error #2030: End of file was encountered.)

My issue is that there is no stacktrace shown the Flashbuilder debug window
- just these errors are shown and I do not know where it happens. My project
is quite large so I cannot go through each line of code. How to debug this -
speaking how can I show this stacktrace?

Thanks!

Marc