From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Handling Adobe Binaries
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 21:51:03 GMT
Hi,

Perhaps we can consider this as a fallback?

I was just look at this thread on the Adobe forums [1] where the same issue come up before
(for creating a Fedora package for the OS Adobe SDK) and it's suggests that it may be possible
to create our own dummy swc using code like so:

package flash.accessibility
{

import flash.display.DisplayObject;

public class Accessibility
{
     public static native function get active():Boolean;

     public static native function sendEvent(source:DisplayObject, childID:uint, eventType:uint,
nonHTML:Boolean = false):void;

     public static native function updateProperties():void;

};

}

And that this code could be generated programatically from the player global catalog.xml file.

Thanks,
Justin

[1] http://forums.adobe.com/thread/423432