From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 21:11:03 GMT
I agree there shouldn't be dependency on Flash IDE. Basically I wanted
to do it in Flash Pro so you could export most of assets as FXG and this
wasn't possible from Photoshop.
With the spinner I wanted to do similar thing. Simple object that could
be exported as FXG and rotated with AS3. It shouldn't be simple motion
tween though because it doesn't look good. From what I can remember the
best result is rotating object by 30 deg every 2 frames or so. Check how
it looks here: http://clients.fusecollective.com/flex/spinner.html. I've
used spinner from one of my older project.