From Tomasz Maciąg | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 10:38:45 GMT
I think I have different and maybe quicker solution (since I'm more used
to flash pro workflow)
I've looked inside PSD file and it should be straightforward for me to
recreate all assets in Flash Pro and give you FLA/swf file (you can link
elements as desired and use it as library).
All of elements beside logo and background are simple shapes with
filters (shadow, gradient, stoke...) so it should much lighter. What do
you think?

--
Tomasz Maciąg
Fuse Collective