From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:06:44 GMT
I tried to see if I could export FXG from PS but it seems not to be
possible. I also tried to import it to Illustrator but I didn't get far.
Illustrator seems to have problem with extracting properly all layers
and if it does they are images not vectors. Maybe someone can help with
that?
I can only export all assets as png files (button states as separate
files). The font we used is Open Sans. It can be downloaded form
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/open-sans.
As for the badges we can design them but I need to know exact sizes (we
haven't done it before).