From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:06:44 GMT
I tried to see if I could export FXG from PS but it seems not to be
possible. I also tried to import it to Illustrator but I didn't get far.
Illustrator seems to have problem with extracting properly all layers
and if it does they are images not vectors. Maybe someone can help with
I can only export all assets as png files (button states as separate
files). The font we used is Open Sans. It can be downloaded form
As for the badges we can design them but I need to know exact sizes (we
haven't done it before).

W dniu 2012-05-29 21:26, Om pisze:
> I think it looks good.  Can we get assets as .fxg and .png assets instead
> of a PSD file?  I dont have access to photoshop.
> Can you also design a install badge with the same design theme in a couple
> of different sizes?  The minimum size should be 215x100.  It would make a
> great way to spread the word (like the Get Firefox campaign)
> The assets for these could just be png files.
> Thanks,
> Om

View raw message