From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 07:39:40 GMT
Only those two screens needs to be designed or is there more?
They look pretty simple so it shouldn't take a lot of time for me to get
designs (maybe we can use similar style as in website designs).
 From what I can see main screen has:
- text input, browse, install, text with what is currently happening,
progress bar, install log, close
Do install log needs to be text only? Maybe we could use more graphic
form or even put those steps in main screen (which will expand after
clicking "more" or "show steps" button). I was thinking about listing
all steps and showing which is finished.