From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Actionscript 4 compatibility
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 17:06:21 GMT
On 5/22/2012 12:47 PM, FRANKLIN GARZON wrote:
> Well, with the actual news about that Flash is starting to have some problems to support
new browsers

  Do you have a source for that claim?  Are there new browsers that
Flash Player is not supporting?

> I think some companies not want to migrate to action script 4 (is a loss time), however
if Air continue grown and specially enter into more devices maybe. We need to see if continue
writing AS code Adobe can compile for HTML5 with full compatibility.

  Adobe is a company; and I'm not sure how you compile a company.
  If you want Apache Flex to compile to non plugin HTML-based
technologies (HTML/JS/CSS3) then there are people on the Apache Flex
project who would like to see the same thing.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur