From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Actionscript 4 compatibility
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 14:31:55 GMT

  Do you realize that the Apache Flex team has no control, or input,
into the creation, or evolution, of the ActionScript language?

  We may be able to perform some "magic" using compiler hooks to rewrite
our code, but we won't be able to change the underlying language.

  Unless you want to talk about writing / adding such compiler hooks; I
suggest you take your conversation of ActionScript 4 to the Adobe forums.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur