From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Christophe Herreman as our newest Committer and PPMC member!
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 13:34:40 GMT

  I thought it was previously stated on the list; but he was voted to
become a new Committer / PPMC Member to Apache Flex.  I believe he was
given the honor primarily because of recent work he has been doing
around build scripts for Apache Flex.

  You're more than welcome to Google Him and/or search the list archives:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Christophe+Herreman&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
http://markmail.org/search/?q=+list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.flex-dev++Christophe+Herreman

--
Jeffry Houser