From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: need help improving flexmojos and flex-sdk integration?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 12:43:54 GMT
On 5/11/2012 5:57 AM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What are the current plans of making flex and maven like each other
> and how could I help in making it happen?

  The way that Apache works is that individuals work on whatever they want.
  If you have problems, or changes, to the Flex SDK and you write a
bunch of JIRA bug reports that would make your life easier setting up
FlexMojos integration.  Then modify the code; and include that code as
an attachment to the JIRA bug report.  There is a pretty good chance,
some of the PPMC commiters will notice and nominate you in giving you
direct write access to the Apache Flex repository.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur