From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Screencast
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 18:39:28 GMT
On 5/10/2012 2:32 PM, Michael Montoya wrote:
> You're right Jeffrey - my assumption was that Carol and Alex would be
> the most familiar with the code and how it's laid out given their
> history with it, however, as you rightly point out, there are probably
> other veterans on our team who have gained a comparable level of
> intimacy with the code - it was not my intention to exclude anyone.
> Whoever feels up the challenge - your fruits will be greatly appreciated!

  And if you plow through; and figure stuff out; I'm sure we'd welcome
the donation of your docs on how to get around.  :-)

  I've poddled around a bit; but haven't figured out everything.  I know
that Nick has done a bunch of screencasts that are Apache Flex related.
( http://quetwo.com/ )

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur